This is just more than an oversized backpack. The Venum Challenger Xtrem Backpack is a fully convertible equipment bag! Transforming from backpack to duffle bag, you can carry away all your gear, big or small! The mesh panels provide great ventilation, keeping your gear fresh and far from the growth of odor-causing microbes.
The insulated side cooler pocket keeps your beverages cool for a refreshing reward after an intense training session. The extra storage pockets are each more useful than the others. The upper micro-fleece pocket provides protection to your most valuable items.
The front storage lacing system and the adjustable tightening straps allow you to adjust your bag to its content and keeps your things tight in place.
Padded backing and air-mesh fabric were added for ultimate support. With adjustable foam-filled shoulder straps, makes carrying items varying from heavy books to training gear, more comfortable; keeping all the stress off your shoulders and your back.
The Venum Challenger Xtrem Backpack will take you beyond the next level.
- Water and hard resistant polyester fabric.
- Laptop storage pocket fits up to 17".
- Specific MP3 player pocket.
- Large main zip compartment.
- Half-zip front pocket with multiple storage space.
- Bottle storage with laces system closure.
- Ergonomic padded with mesh panels.
- Adjustable shoulder straps with foam padding.
- Zip closures with Venum zip pullers.
- Removable hook for your keys.
- Size: 300 x 500 x 150 mm.
- Volume: 22.5 m3 / liters.
- SKU : US-VENUM-2122
- Weight : 0.8000
WARRANTY AND RETURNS
We will be happy to accept returns that are in resalable condition as long as they are returned within 30 days of the shipment date. You may choose to receive either a refund or a store credit. Outgoing shipping charges will not be refunded. For sanitary reasons we cannot accept returns on rash guards, vale tudo shorts, protective cups (Spiderguard, Jaco etc), mouth guards, training masks, hand wraps, fight socks, foot grips, or DVDs.
- To return your items please send a formal request by email to our Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, order number, item that you want to return, and the reason for your return.
- We will then respond to your email with instructions for shipping the item back to us, including an RMA (return merchandise authorization) number.
- If you would like an exchange please follow the above return procedure and then simply place a new order for the new size or product once your store credit is issued.
- Returned items that are crumpled and not folded correctly, do not have tags, or packaging will be subject to a minimum restocking fee of $15.00. The item will not be accepted as a return if it is in poor condition, dirty, washed, or worn.
- Restocking fees will not be charged for items returned in original condition.
- If you ship your item back to us before obtaining an RMA your return will not be processed.
- Store credits and refunds will NOT be issued until the item has been received and deemed resalable.
- If your order originally qualified for free shipping and you are sending the product(s) back, the cost of shipping ($11.95) will be deducted from your refund or store credit.