Introducing the new Comp SRS (competition series) BJJ GI by Tatami Fightwear. We have taken over 9 years worth of experience to make what we feel is one of the best lightweight competition BJJ Gi's on the market.
The Comp SRS jacket features a strong and durable 375GSM Pearl Weave Pro fabric. This material is denser than most lightweight materials and is developed to be suitable for day to day training and competitions. The Comp SRS is based on the Estilo cut so you can be sure that it will fit like a competition Gi. The styling of the Comp SRS is minimal with only 4 small embroideries adorning the jacket, 2 on the shoulders, 1 on the back of the neck and 1 near the left jacket vent.
The Comp SRS pants are made from a NEW twin twill material. This material is a mix of normal twill cotton and a ripstop blend. This makes with pants much more durable than standard twill and add a soft flowing feel to the fabric. As with the jacket the Comp SRS pants are minimally styles with just 2 embroideries placed on the shin of the pants, 15cm from the bottom as per IBJJF regulations. The pants are secured via a stretchy drawcord, placed through contrasting grey loops.
As will all standard Tatami BJJ Gi's the Comp SRS is developed to be legal for all BJJ competitions including all IBJJF events.
The Comp SRS does NOT come with a free belt.
WARRANTY AND RETURNS
We will be happy to accept returns that are in resalable condition as long as they are returned within 30 days of the shipment date. You may choose to receive either a refund or a store credit. Outgoing shipping charges will not be refunded. For sanitary reasons we cannot accept returns on rash guards, vale tudo shorts, protective cups (Spiderguard, Jaco etc), mouth guards, training masks, hand wraps, fight socks, foot grips, or DVDs.
- To return your items please send a formal request by email to our Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, order number, item that you want to return, and the reason for your return.
- We will then respond to your email with instructions for shipping the item back to us, including an RMA (return merchandise authorization) number.
- If you would like an exchange please follow the above return procedure and then simply place a new order for the new size or product once your store credit is issued.
- Returned items that are crumpled and not folded correctly, do not have tags, or packaging will be subject to a minimum restocking fee of $15.00. The item will not be accepted as a return if it is in poor condition, dirty, washed, or worn.
- Restocking fees will not be charged for items returned in original condition.
- If you ship your item back to us before obtaining an RMA your return will not be processed.
- Store credits and refunds will NOT be issued until the item has been received and deemed resalable.
- If your order originally qualified for free shipping and you are sending the product(s) back, the cost of shipping ($11.95) will be deducted from your refund or store credit.