In the 2016 edition of their popular Athlete Jiu-Jitsu Gi, Scramble has upgraded their construction and streamlined the design, providing their competitor fans with a new, slick-looking gi.
Lightweight and designed for the competition setting, the Scramble Athlete V2 Jiu-Jitsu Gi features a 100% cotton 550 GSM Pearl Weave jacket and 280 GSM riptop pants. The original bold tri-color "A" has been replaced with more streamlined logo elements, with the Scramble "SK" logo on the back of the jacket.
- 550 GSM Pearl Weeave jacket
- 280 GSM ripstop pants
- High-quality embroidered logos and patches
*Gi bag included*IBJJF legal
WARRANTY AND RETURNS
We will be happy to accept returns that are in resalable condition as long as they are returned within 30 days of the shipment date. You may choose to receive either a refund or a store credit. Outgoing shipping charges will not be refunded. For sanitary reasons we cannot accept returns on rash guards, vale tudo shorts, protective cups (Spiderguard, Jaco etc), mouth guards, training masks, hand wraps, fight socks, foot grips, or DVDs.
- To return your items please send a formal request by email to our Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, order number, item that you want to return, and the reason for your return.
- We will then respond to your email with instructions for shipping the item back to us, including an RMA (return merchandise authorization) number.
- If you would like an exchange please follow the above return procedure and then simply place a new order for the new size or product once your store credit is issued.
- Returned items that are crumpled and not folded correctly, do not have tags, or packaging will be subject to a minimum restocking fee of $15.00. The item will not be accepted as a return if it is in poor condition, dirty, washed, or worn.
- Restocking fees will not be charged for items returned in original condition.
- If you ship your item back to us before obtaining an RMA your return will not be processed.
- Store credits and refunds will NOT be issued until the item has been received and deemed resalable.
- If your order originally qualified for free shipping and you are sending the product(s) back, the cost of shipping ($11.95) will be deducted from your refund or store credit.