The Ronin Samurai Archer Jiu Jitsu Gi embodies the spirit of the Archer Ronin. A term used in feudal Japan, a "Ronin" is a Samurai with no lord or master - either due to the death or loss in battle of his master, or after losing favor or privilege. The Ronin always wore two swords, and typically had expertise with a multitude of other weapons, including the bow and arrow.
The Ronin Samurai Archer Jiu Jitsu Gi features a lightweight 450 GSM Pearl Weave jacket, ideal for competition yet still durable for daily training. "Ronin" is fully embroidered along the lapel of the jacket in "blood script" font, with an arrow slicing through. On one sleeve is embroidered the custom designed Ronin Brand logo as a target and arrows, while the other has two crossed arrows. The inside of the jacket features a vintage-style line art print of a Samurai archer.
- 450 GSM Pearl Weave jacket
- 11 oz premium duck canvas pants
- Triple reinforced stitching across all stress points
- Quick drying and fully breathable
- Heavy-duty extra firm EVA foam collar, covered in duck canvas
- Thick, heavy-duty stretchy rope drawstring
*Belt is NOT included
WARRANTY AND RETURNS
We will be happy to accept returns that are in resalable condition as long as they are returned within 30 days of the shipment date. You may choose to receive either a refund or a store credit. Outgoing shipping charges will not be refunded. For sanitary reasons we cannot accept returns on rash guards, vale tudo shorts, protective cups (Spiderguard, Jaco etc), mouth guards, training masks, hand wraps, fight socks, foot grips, or DVDs.
- To return your items please send a formal request by email to our Customer Service Department at email@example.com with your name, order number, item that you want to return, and the reason for your return.
- We will then respond to your email with instructions for shipping the item back to us, including an RMA (return merchandise authorization) number.
- If you would like an exchange please follow the above return procedure and then simply place a new order for the new size or product once your store credit is issued.
- Returned items that are crumpled and not folded correctly, do not have tags, or packaging will be subject to a minimum restocking fee of $15.00. The item will not be accepted as a return if it is in poor condition, dirty, washed, or worn.
- Restocking fees will not be charged for items returned in original condition.
- If you ship your item back to us before obtaining an RMA your return will not be processed.
- Store credits and refunds will NOT be issued until the item has been received and deemed resalable.
- If your order originally qualified for free shipping and you are sending the product(s) back, the cost of shipping ($11.95) will be deducted from your refund or store credit.