For those practitioners who like the style of the Ronin Brand Imperial Gi without the heaviness of the Double Weave, Ronin introduces the Imperial Gold Weave Gi, ideal for both competition and everyday training.
The Ronin Brand Imperial Gold Weave Gi features a 480 GSM Gold Weave jacket, made from a single piece of fabric for extra strength and durability. All major stress areas are triple reinforced. The pants are made from 12 oz cotton duck canvas, with 6 belt loops and a durable stretchy rope drawstring. The gi is preshrunk, for an ideal fit, and is fast drying and fully breathable. The lapel is made of heavy duty extra-firm EVA foam, which is fast drying and anti-bacterial, and is wrapped in 11 oz premium duck canvas. Design elements include: "Ronin Brand" and Kanji embroidered along the lapel and up the right shoulder, Ronin crossed feather logo on the left arm and left skirt of the jacket, and smaller logo design on the back just under the collar.
Modeling in the Imperial Gi is Daisuke Yamaji, the first Japanese to receive a Black Belt from Renzo Gracie.
*Belt is NOT included
WARRANTY AND RETURNS
We will be happy to accept returns that are in resalable condition as long as they are returned within 30 days of the shipment date. You may choose to receive either a refund or a store credit. Outgoing shipping charges will not be refunded. For sanitary reasons we cannot accept returns on rash guards, vale tudo shorts, protective cups (Spiderguard, Jaco etc), mouth guards, training masks, hand wraps, fight socks, foot grips, or DVDs.
- To return your items please send a formal request by email to our Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, order number, item that you want to return, and the reason for your return.
- We will then respond to your email with instructions for shipping the item back to us, including an RMA (return merchandise authorization) number.
- If you would like an exchange please follow the above return procedure and then simply place a new order for the new size or product once your store credit is issued.
- Returned items that are crumpled and not folded correctly, do not have tags, or packaging will be subject to a minimum restocking fee of $15.00. The item will not be accepted as a return if it is in poor condition, dirty, washed, or worn.
- Restocking fees will not be charged for items returned in original condition.
- If you ship your item back to us before obtaining an RMA your return will not be processed.
- Store credits and refunds will NOT be issued until the item has been received and deemed resalable.
- If your order originally qualified for free shipping and you are sending the product(s) back, the cost of shipping ($11.95) will be deducted from your refund or store credit.