Seek Progress. One of the newest brands on the market, with a fresh modern look, Progress Jiu Jitsu presents their M6 Kimono. Featuring a durable 450 GSM Pearl Weave jacket, with triple reinforced stitching, and 10 oz cotton drill pants, the Progress M6 gi was built to withstand even the toughest training sessions. The modern competitive cut and slick embroidered details will keep you looking sharp, even at your sweatiest.
*100% IBJJF legal
- 450 GSM Pearl Weave
- Triple reinforced stitching across all stress points
- Modern cut
- 10 oz cotton drill
- Double reinforced knee padding
- 90% preshrunk (expect only the slightest bit of shrink)
WARRANTY AND RETURNS
We will be happy to accept returns that are in resalable condition as long as they are returned within 30 days of the shipment date. You may choose to receive either a refund or a store credit. Outgoing shipping charges will not be refunded. For sanitary reasons we cannot accept returns on rash guards, vale tudo shorts, protective cups (Spiderguard, Jaco etc), mouth guards, training masks, hand wraps, fight socks, foot grips, or DVDs.
- To return your items please send a formal request by email to our Customer Service Department at email@example.com with your name, order number, item that you want to return, and the reason for your return.
- We will then respond to your email with instructions for shipping the item back to us, including an RMA (return merchandise authorization) number.
- If you would like an exchange please follow the above return procedure and then simply place a new order for the new size or product once your store credit is issued.
- Returned items that are crumpled and not folded correctly, do not have tags, or packaging will be subject to a minimum restocking fee of $15.00. The item will not be accepted as a return if it is in poor condition, dirty, washed, or worn.
- Restocking fees will not be charged for items returned in original condition.
- If you ship your item back to us before obtaining an RMA your return will not be processed.
- Store credits and refunds will NOT be issued until the item has been received and deemed resalable.
- If your order originally qualified for free shipping and you are sending the product(s) back, the cost of shipping ($11.95) will be deducted from your refund or store credit.