From the iconic BJJ artist and designer – known across the BJJ community for his collaborative pieces with other gi companies - comes Meerkatsu’s own Orchid Dragon Kimono.
With original artwork influenced by an ancient Japanese legend, the Meerkatsu Orchid Dragon Kimono features a 550 GSM Pearl Weave jacket and lightweight ripstop cotton pants. High quality embroideries include: “Meerkatsu” along both shoulders and the skirt of the jacket, an orchid design on the left front skirt and the back of the gi, and a detailed dragon on the left pant leg. The inner shoulder lining features an orchid flanked by two mirrored dragons.
According to the legend, an ancient and beautiful dragon once guarded the magical gardens of Hua Yuan, in which grew a rare and delicate orchid that was known to offer the secret to unlimited strength and power. Many warriors had tried to force their way into the gardens to steal the orchid, but always failed. However, one day a small child tricked the dragon and took the flower. Realizing its power was merely a myth, the dragon was freed, and the child grew up to be a wise general who won many battles.
- 550 GSM Pearl Weave jacket
- White contrast stitching
- Lightweight cotton ripstop pants
- Rope drawstring
- Original Meerkatsu artwork
- High-quality embroidered details
- Rashguard shoulder lining
*Gi bag included
WARRANTY AND RETURNS
We will be happy to accept returns that are in resalable condition as long as they are returned within 30 days of the shipment date. You may choose to receive either a refund or a store credit. Outgoing shipping charges will not be refunded. For sanitary reasons we cannot accept returns on rash guards, vale tudo shorts, protective cups (Spiderguard, Jaco etc), mouth guards, training masks, hand wraps, fight socks, foot grips, or DVDs.
- To return your items please send a formal request by email to our Customer Service Department at email@example.com with your name, order number, item that you want to return, and the reason for your return.
- We will then respond to your email with instructions for shipping the item back to us, including an RMA (return merchandise authorization) number.
- If you would like an exchange please follow the above return procedure and then simply place a new order for the new size or product once your store credit is issued.
- Returned items that are crumpled and not folded correctly, do not have tags, or packaging will be subject to a minimum restocking fee of $15.00. The item will not be accepted as a return if it is in poor condition, dirty, washed, or worn.
- Restocking fees will not be charged for items returned in original condition.
- If you ship your item back to us before obtaining an RMA your return will not be processed.
- Store credits and refunds will NOT be issued until the item has been received and deemed resalable.
- If your order originally qualified for free shipping and you are sending the product(s) back, the cost of shipping ($11.95) will be deducted from your refund or store credit.