Feel like you’ve seen this rash guard before? You have. This is the retail version of the rash guard used by Andre Galvao in his ADCC 2015 Super Fight win against Roberto “Cyborg” Abreu in São Paulo, Brazil. The updated version of the iconic Kingz Royal Lion, designed by renowned BJJ artist Meerkatsu exclusively for Kingz Kimonos, NOW in Kid's sizes!
*NOT IBJJF approved
*80% Polyester, 20% Spandex
Please follow wash and care instructions to ensure the longevity of your rash guard
- S = up to 35 lbs
- M = 35 to 65 lbs
- L = 65 to 100 lbs
WARRANTY AND RETURNS
We will be happy to accept returns that are in resalable condition as long as they are returned within 30 days of the shipment date. You may choose to receive either a refund or a store credit. Outgoing shipping charges will not be refunded. For sanitary reasons we cannot accept returns on rash guards, vale tudo shorts, protective cups (Spiderguard, Jaco etc), mouth guards, training masks, hand wraps, fight socks, foot grips, or DVDs.
- To return your items please send a formal request by email to our Customer Service Department at email@example.com with your name, order number, item that you want to return, and the reason for your return.
- We will then respond to your email with instructions for shipping the item back to us, including an RMA (return merchandise authorization) number.
- If you would like an exchange please follow the above return procedure and then simply place a new order for the new size or product once your store credit is issued.
- Returned items that are crumpled and not folded correctly, do not have tags, or packaging will be subject to a minimum restocking fee of $15.00. The item will not be accepted as a return if it is in poor condition, dirty, washed, or worn.
- Restocking fees will not be charged for items returned in original condition.
- If you ship your item back to us before obtaining an RMA your return will not be processed.
- Store credits and refunds will NOT be issued until the item has been received and deemed resalable.
- If your order originally qualified for free shipping and you are sending the product(s) back, the cost of shipping ($11.95) will be deducted from your refund or store credit.