The Kingz Comp 450 V4 kimono is our latest (and greatest) top-quality competitor gi. With the same level of premium quality and durability that we delivered to you with the V3, the V4 features new embroidered detailing that will keep you looking sharp on the mat, whether you're getting rounds in at your home academy or killing it at the tournaments.
The Kingz Comp 450 V4 kimono features a 450 GSM Pearl Weave jacket, made from a single piece of fabric, and with ample reinforcements in all the major stress points. The lapel is made from a single piece of synthetic heat resistant vulcanized rubber, which keeps the gi light, allows for faster drying, and keeps your lapel fungus and bacteria free. The iconic Kingz crown logo is embroidered along both shoulders, with the Kingz shield logo embroidered on the back below the collar. An medieval lion is embroidered on the left front skirt. Both durable and extremely comfortable, the pants are made of 100% 10 oz drill cotton, perfect for both the daily grind and the tournament setting. The same Kingz shield logo is embroidered on the bottom of the left pant leg, with a smaller "Heavy Lies the Crown" patch across the right thigh.
This gi was designed for the athlete who trains often, understands there are no easy days on the mat, but also wants to look absolutely smashing while... well... smashing, or passing, his or her opponents. GI JACKET FEATURES:
- 450 GSM Pearl Weave
- Triple reinforced stitching across all stress points
- Made of one piece of fabric for superior strength and durability
- Synthetic heat resistant vulcanized rubber lapel insert
- Soft, custom seam taping
- 90% preshrunk (expect only the slightest bit of shrink)
*100% IBJJF legal
- 10 oz cotton drill
- Double reinforced knee padding
- Custom detailed stretchy drawstring
WARRANTY AND RETURNS
We will be happy to accept returns that are in resalable condition as long as they are returned within 30 days of the shipment date. You may choose to receive either a refund or a store credit. Outgoing shipping charges will not be refunded. For sanitary reasons we cannot accept returns on rash guards, vale tudo shorts, protective cups (Spiderguard, Jaco etc), mouth guards, training masks, hand wraps, fight socks, foot grips, or DVDs.
- To return your items please send a formal request by email to our Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, order number, item that you want to return, and the reason for your return.
- We will then respond to your email with instructions for shipping the item back to us, including an RMA (return merchandise authorization) number.
- If you would like an exchange please follow the above return procedure and then simply place a new order for the new size or product once your store credit is issued.
- Returned items that are crumpled and not folded correctly, do not have tags, or packaging will be subject to a minimum restocking fee of $15.00. The item will not be accepted as a return if it is in poor condition, dirty, washed, or worn.
- Restocking fees will not be charged for items returned in original condition.
- If you ship your item back to us before obtaining an RMA your return will not be processed.
- Store credits and refunds will NOT be issued until the item has been received and deemed resalable.
- If your order originally qualified for free shipping and you are sending the product(s) back, the cost of shipping ($11.95) will be deducted from your refund or store credit.