*** NEW AND UPDATED DESIGN AND FABRIC ***
With its sleek design and exceptional construction, the Kingz Basic kimono is an excellent choice for practitioners looking for a gi that will withstand the rigors of the mat like top-priced kimonos, but without breaking the bank.
The Kingz Basic kimono features a 400 GSM High-Tech Pearl Weave jacket, made from a single piece of fabric, and with ample reinforcements in all the major stress points. The lapel is made from a single piece of synthetic heat resistant vulcanized rubber, which keeps the gi light, allows for faster drying, and keeps your lapel fungus and bacteria free. Simple woven patches adorn each shoulder, with the iconic Kingz crown logo in black and yellow. Both durable and extremely comfortable, the pants are made of 100% 10 oz cotton, with Kingz logo patch on the left hip. The interior seams, which are most vulnerable and susceptible to fraying, are reinforced by soft cotton taping.
The Kingz Basic kimono delivers a remarkable level of comfort and quality, and is excellent for day-to-day training at any experience level.
GI JACKET FEATURES:
- 400 GSM High Tech Pearl Weave jacket
- Triple reinforced stitching across all stress points
- Made of one piece fabric for superior strength and durability
- Synthetic heat resistant vulcanized rubber lapel insert
- Soft cotton seam taping
- 95% preshrunk (expect the slightest bit of shrink)
- 10 oz cotton material
- Double reinforced knee padding
- Cord drawstring with 6 loops
- Includes Kingz white belt
WARRANTY AND RETURNS
We will be happy to accept returns that are in resalable condition as long as they are returned within 30 days of the shipment date. You may choose to receive either a refund or a store credit. Outgoing shipping charges will not be refunded. For sanitary reasons we cannot accept returns on rash guards, vale tudo shorts, protective cups (Spiderguard, Jaco etc), mouth guards, training masks, hand wraps, fight socks, foot grips, or DVDs.
- To return your items please send a formal request by email to our Customer Service Department at email@example.com with your name, order number, item that you want to return, and the reason for your return.
- We will then respond to your email with instructions for shipping the item back to us, including an RMA (return merchandise authorization) number.
- If you would like an exchange please follow the above return procedure and then simply place a new order for the new size or product once your store credit is issued.
- Returned items that are crumpled and not folded correctly, do not have tags, or packaging will be subject to a minimum restocking fee of $15.00. The item will not be accepted as a return if it is in poor condition, dirty, washed, or worn.
- Restocking fees will not be charged for items returned in original condition.
- If you ship your item back to us before obtaining an RMA your return will not be processed.
- Store credits and refunds will NOT be issued until the item has been received and deemed resalable.
- If your order originally qualified for free shipping and you are sending the product(s) back, the cost of shipping ($11.95) will be deducted from your refund or store credit.