Certainly one of the lightest gis in the world today - if not the reigning champion - the Gameness Air Gi is one of Gameness’ most popular gis. Designed for training in hot climates, where a traditional gi would be simply miserable, this is also the competitor’s best friend when he or she is close to weight.
To keep the Gameness Air Gi super light, it features a feather weight 350 GSM Comb Weave jacket, with reinforcements along all the major stress areas, and a durable ripstop-covered foam lapel. The pants are made from military grade 10 oz cotton-polyester blend ripstop, which makes them lighter and stronger than any other gi pants fabric. Very simply styled, the Air Gi has Gameness woven patches sewn across the shoulders.
- 350 GSM Comb Weave jacket
- Foam rubber lapel, covered in ripstop
- Reinforced stress areas
- Military grade 10 oz cotton-poly ripstop pants
- Slightly stretchy technical rope drawstring
- 4 belt loop system
- Reinforced knee padding
*Belt NOT included
*The following weights are approximate
A1 - 2.6 lbs
A2 - 2.8 lbs
A3 - 2.9 lbs
A4 - 3.2 lbs
A5 - 3.5 lbs
WARRANTY AND RETURNS
We will be happy to accept returns that are in resalable condition as long as they are returned within 30 days of the shipment date. You may choose to receive either a refund or a store credit. Outgoing shipping charges will not be refunded. For sanitary reasons we cannot accept returns on rash guards, vale tudo shorts, protective cups (Spiderguard, Jaco etc), mouth guards, training masks, hand wraps, fight socks, foot grips, or DVDs.
- To return your items please send a formal request by email to our Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, order number, item that you want to return, and the reason for your return.
- We will then respond to your email with instructions for shipping the item back to us, including an RMA (return merchandise authorization) number.
- If you would like an exchange please follow the above return procedure and then simply place a new order for the new size or product once your store credit is issued.
- Returned items that are crumpled and not folded correctly, do not have tags, or packaging will be subject to a minimum restocking fee of $15.00. The item will not be accepted as a return if it is in poor condition, dirty, washed, or worn.
- Restocking fees will not be charged for items returned in original condition.
- If you ship your item back to us before obtaining an RMA your return will not be processed.
- Store credits and refunds will NOT be issued until the item has been received and deemed resalable.
- If your order originally qualified for free shipping and you are sending the product(s) back, the cost of shipping ($11.95) will be deducted from your refund or store credit.