The third version of Bull Terrier’s popular Mushin series of gis, the Mushin 3 BJJ Gi is inspired by the spirit of samurai. “Mushin” is a state of mind into which highly trained martial artists are said to enter during combat – free from thoughts of anger, fear, ego, or everyday life, it allows the person to act and react without hesitation.
The Mushin 3 BJJ Gi features a 550 GSM Single Weave jacket and 12 oz cotton canvas pants. On the inside of the jacket is a dragon illustration, printed directly into the fabric, and designed by a famous tattoo artist in Japan. The full-length knee padding is reinforced with ripstop fabric in the interior. The distinctive Bull Terrier rectangular woven patch is sewn along the lapel and on the back of the jacket. Various Japanese symbols are embroidered on the arms, rib, back and hips.
- 550 GSM durable Single Weave jacket
- One piece jacket with no back seam
- EVA foam collar
- 12 oz canvas cotton pants
- Stretchy rope drawstring
- Illustrated dragon print on inside of the jacket
- Contrasting stitching
- Heavy reinforced seams
- Tailored fit
*Belt NOT included
WARRANTY AND RETURNS
We will be happy to accept returns that are in resalable condition as long as they are returned within 30 days of the shipment date. You may choose to receive either a refund or a store credit. Outgoing shipping charges will not be refunded. For sanitary reasons we cannot accept returns on rash guards, vale tudo shorts, protective cups (Spiderguard, Jaco etc), mouth guards, training masks, hand wraps, fight socks, foot grips, or DVDs.
- To return your items please send a formal request by email to our Customer Service Department at email@example.com with your name, order number, item that you want to return, and the reason for your return.
- We will then respond to your email with instructions for shipping the item back to us, including an RMA (return merchandise authorization) number.
- If you would like an exchange please follow the above return procedure and then simply place a new order for the new size or product once your store credit is issued.
- Returned items that are crumpled and not folded correctly, do not have tags, or packaging will be subject to a minimum restocking fee of $15.00. The item will not be accepted as a return if it is in poor condition, dirty, washed, or worn.
- Restocking fees will not be charged for items returned in original condition.
- If you ship your item back to us before obtaining an RMA your return will not be processed.
- Store credits and refunds will NOT be issued until the item has been received and deemed resalable.
- If your order originally qualified for free shipping and you are sending the product(s) back, the cost of shipping ($11.95) will be deducted from your refund or store credit.