Tatami Fightwear's Mens Zero G V2 Super Lightweight Competition BJJ GI. After months of design and testing Tatami Fightwear are proud to introduce their Zero G V2, one of the lightest BJJ Gi's in the world. If you like the Zero G you'll love the Zero G V2.
Tatami Fightwear's Zero G V2 BJJ GI has been designed in conjunction with some of the worlds best BJJ athletes, and is constructed so that the design, durability, and fit across all sizes is the best it can be. The Zero G V2 with jacket and pants weights 1.5kilo (A2 Mens) making it one of the lightest BJJ GI’s on the market and as always comes with a free Tatami Fightwear Zero G V2 branded GI bag.
- Jacket made from 475gsm Pearl Weave reinforced GI material
- Rubberised collar to stop moisture absorbtion during training and competition.
- Single piece jacket for reinforced strength, durability and comfort
- 10oz heavy cotton stitching on ALL areas of the jacket and pants
- Tapered fit for maximum competitve advantage
- 8oz double reinforced lightweight competiton pants
- NEW Zero G V2 brand embroidery is strategically placed on the jacket shoulder, back of the neck and bottom of the right leg. Zero G V2 brand patches are placed on the left jacket shoulder and the sides of the pants, compling to IBJJF GI standards, and adding a fantastic look to this NEW range of superlight competition BJJ's GI's
View all of our Tatami Fightwear Gis.
Shopping Cart by Volusion Website by Memaddog