The latest in the Tatami Fightwear Estilo range the 4.0 surpasses all expectations of a BJJ GI. It is designed for the BJJ athlete who is looking for a BJJ GI that is built to the highest quality and craftsmanship but also with cutting edge style and detailing. The Estilo BJJ GI is constructed using only the best quality materials and is a must for any serious BJJ athletes. The Estilo Premier BJJ GI comes with the following features and benefits: -
- 550gsm Single Piece Pearl Weave Jacket
- Canvas rubberised collar, opposed to normal twill collar. Canvas BJJ GI collars are much more hard wearing than traditional twill collars and help to keep the shape of the kimono.
- Silver contrast stitching on all Kimono's
- New applique embroidery designs.
- Triple stitched across all stress points
- Estilo E logo embroidered on arm and left leg
- Inside cuff and lapel trim
- Heavy 12oz Canvas pants opposed to traditional twill. Double reinforced knee padding, triple stitched with over lapped seams.
- 4 Drawstring loops on the trousers to help keep the pants in the correct position on the body.
- Rope drawstring as opposed to the traditional twill, which allows for tighter fastening of the pants, and more comfort when training.
View all of our Tatami Fightwear Gis.
Built with VolusionWebsite by Memaddog